*I got some troubles, but they won't last*

*我遇到些麻烦 但很快就会解决*

点击右侧字幕

选择 「起始点结束点」

风骚律师 第三季 - 第1集

裁剪原片

起始点:

结束点:

片段时长:0s

分句字幕

正在加载所有片段
  • *I got some troubles, but they won't last*

    *我遇到些麻烦 但很快就会解决*

  • *I'm gonna lay right down here in the grass*

    *我要躺在草地上*

  • *And pretty soon, all my troubles will pass*

    *烦恼很快就会烟消云散*

  • *'cause I'm in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*

    *因为我在...*

  • *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*

    *惬意美好的糖果镇*

  • *I never had a dog that liked me some*

    *我养的狗从不跟我亲近*

  • *Never had a friend or wanted one*

    *也没想过要交什么朋友*

  • *So I just lay back and laugh at the sun*

    *我就躺下 对太阳大笑*

  • *'cause I'm in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*

    *因为我在...*

  • *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*

    *惬意美好的糖果镇*

  • 吉恩

    辛那邦

  • *Yesterday, it rained in Tennessee*

    *昨天田纳西下起了雨*

  • *I heard it also rained in Tallahassee*

    *塔拉哈西也阴雨连绵*

  • *But not a drop fell on little old me*

    *但我一点也没被淋湿*

  • *'cause I was in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*

    *因为我在...*

  • *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*

    *惬意美好的糖果镇*

  • *If I had a million dollars or ten*

    *如果我家缠万贯*

  • *I'd give it to ya, world, and then*

    *我会把钱送给世人*

  • *you'd go away and let me spend*

    *你们就会让我独自享受*

  • *my life in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo*

    *糖果镇的好时光*

  • *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town*

    *惬意美好的糖果镇*

  • They're coming up on Vinton and 20th now...

    他们正前往文顿街和第二十大街路口...

  • Check over that way, would you?

    去看看那边

  • ‭- Will do. - ...heading over to salvage and recycling.

    -好的 -前往附近的回收厂

  • Copy that. I'm about 5 out.

    收到 五分钟后到

  • You see a guy in a corduroy coat go by?

    你看没看到有个穿灯芯绒大衣的人

  • Sir?

    先生

  • Sir.

    先生

  • Young guy, dark hair, corduroy coat.

    年纪不大 深色头发 灯芯绒大衣

  • 奥马哈警局巡警

  • How about it?

    怎么说

  • Hey, Nick. Come here.

    尼克 过来一下

  • Wanna come on out here?

    想出来吗

  • Go ahead and open your jacket for me.

    把你的外套敞开

  • I'm placing you under arrest, sir.

    我现在要逮捕你 先生

  • Put your hands on your head, please.

    请把双手举过头顶

  • Nick, you want to grab those for me?

    尼克 能帮我拿一下吗

  • You got it.

    没问题

  • All right, let's go.

    好了 我们走

  • Nice job.

    干得好

  • Say nothing, you understand?! Get a lawyer!

    什么都别说 明白吗 找个律师

  • Get a lawyer.

    找个律师

  • Asshole.

    混蛋

  • Ladies.

    女士们

  • Hey, Gene.

    吉恩

  • Nice lunch?

    午餐吃得还行吧

  • Oh, yeah. Whatcha need?

    是啊 你需要什么

  • Rolls about to come out.

    面包卷快好了

  • You got it.

    没问题

  • 第三季 第一集

    绝命律师