本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作 更多公开课交流请登陆 www.YYeTs.com

点击右侧字幕

选择 「起始点结束点」

耶鲁大学公开课:环境政治和法律

裁剪原片

起始点:

结束点:

片段时长:0s

分句字幕

正在加载所有片段
  • 本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作 更多公开课交流请登陆 www.YYeTs.com

  • 翻译:water lahojan kat 岩云

  • 校对:莉安薇 | 时间轴:juzijin | 总监:grace

  • This course has a long history.

    这门课有着悠久的历史

  • And the purpose is really to wonder with you

    其目的是和你们一道真正弄明白

  • about the potential effectiveness of environmental law.

    关于环境法律的潜在有效性

  • And I really want you to imagine

    我真心希望你们去想象一下

  • that we have no environmental law.

    我们没有任何环境法律

  • By the end of the course,

    在课程最后

  • I may ask you on a final exam

    我或许会进行一次期末考试

  • to design a new system of environmental law

    让你们设计一个新的环境法律体系

  • that would protect us against the problems

    从而可以保护我们免受某些问题的困扰

  • that I'm going to run through with you.

    而这些问题就是我要与你们一起探讨的

  • This is an unusual course

    这是一门不寻常的课

  • in that most law courses do not

    绝大多数法律课程不会

  • go through case histories the way that we will here.

    像我们一样对案例历史进行审视

  • So that we will be reviewing perhaps twelve or fourteen

    因而我们会回顾大概十二到十四个

  • different case histories of specific problems.

    不同的对于特定问题的案例历史

  • We'll be taking a look at the statutes

    我们会看一看为解决这些问题

  • that evolved in an attempt to manage those problems.

    而尝试制订的成文法

  • And I will give you my impressions about

    同时我会给予你们我自己的观点 关于

  • how effectiveness might be judged,

    有效性是如何被评判的

  • how efficiency might be judged.

    效率是如何被评判的

  • And also really answer the basic question,

    同时真正地解答基本的问题

  • which is what's worked, what has not, and why,

    什么有效 什么无效 以及为为什么

  • as a way of thinking about how we're going to respond

    由此来思考我们该如何回应

  • to a very new world in which you will face,

    一个你们 你们的孩子

  • your children will face, your grandkids will face

    甚至是你们的子孙 将要面对的崭新世界

  • approximately ten to twelve billion people

    接近100到120亿人

  • creating more demand on resources, more pollution,

    产生更多对资源的需求 更多污染

  • rising rates of consumption, rising rates of waste.

    持续上升的消耗率以及浪费率

  • How are we going to manage these types of problems?

    我们要如何来解决这些类型的问题呢

  • That's really the essential purpose of the course.

    这才是这门课的主要目的

  • You'll see on the syllabus

    你们会在教学计划上看到

  • that I want to run through quickly with you

    我想和你们一起快速浏览一下

  • that today I'll give you an overview of the material

    今天我会给你们一份关于材料的概述

  • that we'll cover over the next several months.

    这些材料在接下来的几个月会用到

  • On Thursday,

    在星期四

  • we'll review principles and strategies in environmental law

    我们会回顾环境法的原则和策略

  • and I'll give you a quick Cook's tour

    我会领你们走马观花式地看一看

  • of a variety of different statutes,

    不同的成文法令

  • as well as the decision standards that are embedded in those statutes.

    以及这些成文法中所涵盖的判决标准

  • Then we will take a look over several weeks

    接着 我们会在几周时间里看一看

  • at the problem of national security and the environment,

    国家安全和环境中的问题

  • and really what happens when the military spends

    以及 当世界各地的军队

  • trillions of dollars per year in the world,

    每年消耗数万亿美元时 到底发生了什么

  • what happens to environmental quality?

    对环境质量有什么影响

  • The public sector has not been the target

    政府企事业部门并不是

  • of twentieth century environmental law,

    20世纪环境法律的对象

  • but it has been a very important force

    但它却是一股