Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.

从北京起飞的第457号班机已经降落

点击右侧字幕

选择 「起始点结束点」

老友记 第二季 - 第1集

裁剪原片

起始点:

结束点:

片段时长:0s

分句字幕

正在加载所有片段
  • Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.

    从北京起飞的第457号班机已经降落

  • Oh, my God!

    我的天啊

  • Oh, my God!

    天啊

  • Excuse me.

    借过

  • Move, move, move! Emergency, please!

    借过 借过 有急事 拜托

  • Excuse me, excuse me.

    借过 借过

  • Rache!

    瑞秋

  • There you are!

    你们在那里啊

  • So, so....

    那 那...

  • How was China? You!

    中国怎么样 老兄

  • It was great.

    很棒

  • - What happened? - What?

    -你怎么了 -什么怎么了

  • - You're bleeding. - I am? -Oh, my god!

    -你在流血 -是吗 -天呐

  • Oh, look at that! Yes, I am.

    还真是 我是在流血

  • Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back From The Orient!

    别管我了 别管我了 游过东方的旅人

  • Come on, I wanna hear everything! Everything!

    我要听一切事情 什么都不要漏掉

  • Well, where do I start?

    从哪里说起呢

  • This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel.

    这位是朱莉 朱莉 这位是瑞秋

  • These are....

    这些

  • These are...

    这些

  • ...aren't for you.

    不是要给你的

  • These are for you.

    这些是要送给你的

  • Welcome to our country.

    欢迎光临敝国

  • Thank you. I'm from New York.

    谢谢 我是纽约人

  • No problem. We'll use them to stop the bleeding.

    没关系 那我用它来止血

  • - O.K. Baggage claim? - O.K. - O.K.

    -好了 去拿行李吧 -好 -好

  • I'm telling you.She went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross.

    她去了机场 准备跟罗斯坦白了

  • Oh, my God! This is huge!

    天啊 这是大事

  • This is bigger than huge. This is....

    真是天大的事 真是

  • All right, what's bigger than huge?

    什么事算天大的事

  • - This? - Yes.

    -这件事吗 -对

  • Guys, you got new haircuts!

    喂 你们剪头发了

  • Yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffay.

    是的 布菲美发大师的杰作

  • Because, you know, "lf you don't look good, we don't look good."

    你们也知道 "你不好看 我们也没面子"

  • 出自沙宣广告

  • I love that voice!

    我喜欢这声音

  • You guys!

    各位

  • Rachel.

    瑞秋

  • Airport. Airport. Ross.

    机场 机场 罗斯

  • Not alone.

    不是一个人

  • Julie.

    朱莉

  • Arm around her!

    搂着她

  • Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!

    抽筋 抽筋 抽筋

  • I think she's trying to tell us something.

    她好像想说什么

  • Quick, get the verbs.

    快 猜动词

  • You! You!

    你 你

  • You said he liked me!

    你说他喜欢我

  • You! You!

    你 你

  • You slowpokes!

    你这个慢郎中

  • That's all right. Rache. We got the bags.

    没关系 瑞秋 我们拿了行李