Guys, you won't believe this!

伙计们 你们一定不会相信

点击右侧字幕

选择 「起始点结束点」

老友记 第七季 - 第18集

裁剪原片

起始点:

结束点:

片段时长:0s

分句字幕

正在加载所有片段
  • Guys, you won't believe this!

    伙计们 你们一定不会相信

  • - I just talked to my agent... - Oh, my God!

    -我刚刚跟我的经纪人谈过 -我的天啊

  • I'm sorry. Too soon. You go.

    对不起 反应太快了 你说吧

  • I got nominated for my part on Days of our Lives!

    我因为《我们的日子》被提名了

  • - Good for you! - Congratulations!

    -这真的是太好了 -恭喜你

  • I can't believe you're nominated for an Emmy!

    我不敢相信你竟然获得艾美奖提名了

  • - No, no. - Soap Opera Digest Award?

    -不是 -肥皂剧文摘奖

  • Nope. I'm up for a "Soapie."

    不 我被"肥皂奖"提名了

  • Honey, is that something you're making up?

    那是你乱编的名字吗

  • No, no, no, it's real!

    不 真有这个奖

  • And it has been, since 1998.

    从1998年开始颁发

  • Hey, Rach! I'm up for a Soapie!

    瑞秋 我被提名肥皂奖了

  • Oh, my God! Oh, my God!

    我的天啊 天啊

  • That's the third most prestigious soap opera award there is!

    那可是排名第三的肥皂剧大奖

  • Thank you! I guess we know who I'll take to the awards!

    谢谢 我知道该带谁参加颁奖典礼了

  • Stop that! Don't kid about that! Will all the stars be there?

    别跟我开这种玩笑 各路明星都会去吗

  • Many are scheduled to appear.

    很多明星都说他们会去

  • Oh, my god. I can't go. I'll be too nervous!

    天啊 我不能去 我一定会太过紧张

  • - I'll go. - No.

    -那就换我去吧 -不行

  • You're getting married. This is all I have.

    你都要结婚了 我就只能靠颁奖礼乐呵乐呵了

  • And it was Ernst Muhlbrat who first hypothesized

    恩斯特·穆伯拉特首先猜测

  • that the Velociraptor, when threatened, would expand it's collar

    迅猛龙受到威胁时 会把颈部肌肉张开

  • and emit a high-pitched noise...

    发出尖锐的叫声...

  • ...to frighten off predators.

    将敌人吓跑

  • Yes, Mr. Lewis?

    路易斯 什么事

  • What kind of noise?

    什么样的叫声

  • Just a high-pitched, intimidating noise.

    就是一种尖锐 骇人的声音

  • But like how?

    那到底是什么样子

  • Well, we don't know for sure.

    我们并不确定

  • But in my head, it sounded something like this:

    但我想 应该是这样的

  • Of course, this is just conjecture.

    当然 这只是种猜侧

  • Okay. That's all for today.

    好了 今天的课上到这里

  • Mr. Morse, can I see you for a moment?

    摩斯 我能跟你谈谈吗

  • Yes, sir?

    什么事 教授

  • Mr. Morse, I need to talk to you about your midterm exam.

    我得跟你谈谈你的期中考成绩

  • - I'm afraid I had to fail you. - Why?

    -恐怕我得把你当掉 -为什么

  • Well, you need 60% to pass.

    你得答对69%才能及格

  • - What did I get? - Seven.

    -我的分数是多少 -七分

  • That's not so good.

    那可不太理想

  • No, no, it's not.

    对 很不理想

  • What happened, Ned?

    奈德 到底发生了什么事

  • Maybe you can cut me some slack.

    希望你可以饶我一次

  • I'm sort of in love.

    我恋爱了

  • I'm sorry, but that's really not my problem.

    抱歉 但那不是我的问题

  • I'm in love with you.

    我爱上了你

  • That brings me in the loop a little.

    那好像跟我有一点关系

  • That's why I did so bad on this test.

    所以我才会考那么烂

  • I'm having a hard time concentrating.

    我没办法专心上课

  • When you're up there and you're teaching...

    你站在讲台上讲课的时候...

  • ...and your face gets all serious...

    表情是那么地严肃...