I'm telling you, that girl totally winked at me!

那个女孩一定是在对我放电

点击右侧字幕

选择 「起始点结束点」

老友记 第三季 - 第1集

裁剪原片

起始点:

结束点:

片段时长:0s

分句字幕

正在加载所有片段
  • I'm telling you, that girl totally winked at me!

    那个女孩一定是在对我放电

  • - She did not wink at you. - She did not wink at you.

    -她才没有 -她才没有

  • You always think somebody's winking at you.

    你总觉得有人在对你放电

  • I have to say "Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison.

    我会说是 范莫里森唱的"土菠萝蜜"

  • No way!

    不会吧

  • The most romantic song ever was "The Way We Were."

    我认为最浪漫的歌是"往日情怀"

  • See, I, I think the one that Elton John

    我觉得是艾尔顿·约翰

  • wrote for that guy on Who's the Boss?

    给演《妙管家》的那人写的歌

  • What song was that?

    那是什么歌

  • Hold me close Young Tony Danza

    抱紧我 年轻的托尼·丹泽

  • 托尼·丹泽即《妙管家》中的演员

  • -Hi,Monica. -Hi,Mon.

    -莫妮卡 -莫妮卡

  • Hey, Mon.

    莫妮卡早

  • Oh,my God!

    天啊

  • - Has she slept at all? - No.

    -她到底有没有睡觉 -没有

  • No, it's been three nights in a row.

    没有 已经连续三个晚上了

  • Yeah, she finally stopped crying yesterday.

    昨天她终于不哭了

  • But then she found one of Richard's cigar butts out on the terrace....

    可后来她又在阳台发现了理查抽过的雪茄

  • Okay,that explains it.

    好吧 这解释了

  • I got a call at 2 in the morning...

    我在凌晨两点接到的那通电话

  • ...and all I could hear was like this squeaky sound.

    对方只能发出一些咯吱咯吱的声响

  • So I thought,"Oh, okay, It's like a mouse or a possum."

    我就想一定是老鼠或负鼠打来的

  • Then I realized,like...

    接着我才意识到

  • okay, where would a mouse or a possum

    拜托 老鼠或负鼠

  • get the money to make the phone call?

    怎么会有钱打电话呢

  • -Morning. -Morning.

    -早 -早

  • You made pancakes?

    你做了松饼啊

  • Yeah, like there's any way I could ever do that.

    是啊 你还以为我真的会做呢

  • Monica and Rachel had syrup

    莫妮卡和瑞秋那儿有糖浆

  • Now I can get my man to cheer up

    我可以让我的男人开心了

  • Good morning,Joey.

    早安 乔伊

  • Good morning.

    早安

  • Hey, you know what? Here's a thought.

    不如这样 我有个主意

  • Why don't you stay home from work and just hang out with me?

    你干脆别去上班 在家陪陪我如何

  • Oh,I wish.

    我也想啊

  • You have that report to finish,and I've got to see my lawyer.

    你有报告要写 而我得去见律师

  • I can't believe I'm going out with somebody who's getting divorced.

    我真不敢相信 我竟然跟要离婚的女人约会

  • I'm such a grownup.

    我真是成年人了

  • I gotta go,I gotta go.

    我要走了 我要走了

  • Not without a kiss.

    不过你得先吻我一下

  • Maybe I won't kiss you and then you'll have to stay.

    或者我就不吻你 这样你就不走了

  • Kiss her. Kiss her!

    亲她 快亲她

  • I'll see you later, sweetie. Bye, Joey.

    再见甜心 再见乔伊

  • Bye-bye,Janice.

    再见 珍妮斯

  • So when are you dumping her?

    你准备什么时候甩了她

  • Nope.

    不会

  • Not this time.

    这次不会了

  • Come on,quit yanking me.

    拜托 别忽悠我了

  • I'm not yanking you.

    我又没有忽悠你

  • -This is Janice. -Yeah,I know.

    -她可是珍妮斯 -对 我知道