Joey?

乔伊

点击右侧字幕

选择 「起始点结束点」

老友记 第九季 - 第1集

裁剪原片

起始点:

结束点:

片段时长:0s

分句字幕

正在加载所有片段
  • Joey?

    乔伊

  • Oh,my God.

    我的天啊

  • Okay.

    好吧

  • So..

    那么

  • I guess we should make it official,huh?

    我想 我们该正式一点 对吧

  • Look,Rach,I..

    听着 瑞秋 我

  • Hey,Ross is here!

    嘿 罗斯来了

  • Hey,look,it's my good friend Ross!

    嘿 瞧我的好朋友罗斯来了

  • - Hey,Ross. - Hey,Joey.

    -嘿 罗斯 -嘿 乔伊

  • - Hey,you. - Hey,you.

    -嘿 你好 -嘿 你好

  • And he brought flowers!

    他还送花呢

  • Thanks,Ross.

    谢了 罗斯

  • I'm really more of a candy kind of guy.

    我倒是那种喜欢送糖果的人

  • You're weird today.

    你今天真诡异

  • Listen,I wanted to talk to you about something.

    听着 我有事想跟你谈

  • Yeah. Actually,I kind of need to talk to you too.

    事实上 我也需要跟你谈谈

  • - Joey,could you give us a minute? - No.

    -乔伊 你可以回避一下吗 -不行

  • - What? - I'm sorry. I meant,"No."

    -什么 -我很抱歉 我是说做不到

  • Hi. Hey,look who's here.

    嘿 瞧瞧谁来了

  • Where's my granddaughter?

    我的孙女在哪

  • I've been practicing my magic tricks.

    我一直在练习变魔术

  • He pulled a quarter out of my ear.

    他从我耳后变出一个硬币

  • - Hey,where's Mom? - She went to pick up Aunt Liddy.

    -嘿 妈呢 -她去接莉蒂阿姨

  • Aunt Liddy's coming?

    莉蒂阿姨要来

  • That means we get $5 each!

    那我们又可以得到5块零花钱啦

  • So when do I get to meet Emma

    我何时才可以见到艾玛

  • and show her this:

    然后表演这个给她看

  • Okay,wow.

    好耶 哇

  • Emma's in the nursery.

    艾玛在育婴室

  • I'll take you now if you want.

    如果你要看她 我现在就带你去

  • But I really want to talk to you.

    但是我真的想要跟你谈谈

  • I know. I still need to talk to you.

    我知道 我也要跟你谈谈

  • But before you guys do that,I need to talk to you.

    但是在你们谈之前 我需要跟你谈谈

  • And Ross,I need to talk to you.

    还有罗斯 我也要跟你谈谈

  • - And I need to talk to you. - About what?

    -那我需要跟你谈谈 -谈什么

  • To see if you know what these guys are talking about.

    看你知不知道他们是要谈什么

  • Isn't she beautiful?

    她真是漂亮

  • Look at her,my first grandchild.

    瞧瞧她 我第一个孙子

  • What about Ben?

    那本算什么

  • Well,of course,Ben.

    本 当然也是

  • I meant my first granddaughter.

    我指的是我的第一个孙女

  • Have you thought any more about you and Rachel?

    你有想过跟瑞秋之间的可能性吗

  • Yeah

    当然

  • actually I was gonna talk to her

    事实上我刚才正准备跟她谈

  • when you guys came in the room.

    结果你们都涌进来了

  • That's so exciting!

    真是太好了

  • You could've done that with us there.

    即使我们在 你也可以开口啊

  • - Yeah,right. - Sure. Okay.

    -是啊 没错 -当然 是啊

  • You can touch yourself in front of us,

    你能在我们面前自摸

  • - but you can't talk to Rachel. What?

    -却不能在我们面前跟瑞秋谈 -什么